Our agent informed us that, due to the recent accident at Tianjin Port, Chinese Authorities have implemented new instructions regarding shipments of dangerous goods to Shanghai Port.
Please comply with the following revised regulations:
1. All cargoes must be accompanied by a MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) in the Chinese language. For acceptance purposes we will also require same in English language.
2. Label each individual packaging, containing dangerous goods, with a Chinese label including:
– Commercial product name
– Composition / concentration
– GHS Label
– First Aid and emergency disposal methods
– Emergency contact person & phone number.
3. Shipper must paste correct DG labels on their cargo before sending into stuffing warehouse.
Failure to comply to the above requirements will result in non-acceptance of the consignment for exportation to Shanghai.